1. Adding new keys
2. Resetting used EWS3 (loading default values)
3. Adding used keys (if key’s password is available)
4. Reading and writing of EWS3 and EWS3+ via k-line
5. Supports FSU (Firmware Secure Update) from Internet.
6. Automatic version determination of EWS via reading the memory dump
7. Software creates log-file of read and written keys, which helps to exclude the error of casual blocking key with password, etc.
No AC/DC adaptor required
BMW EWS editor 3.2.0 works with cars such as BMW 3 series (E46), 5 series (E39), 7 series (E38), X3 (E83), X5 (E53), Z4 (E85) and other vehicles of BMW AG - MiniCooper, Rover 75, Range Rover are equipped with this system.
BMW EWS Editor is designed to work with factory anti-theft system (immobilizer) EWS. Immobilizer EWS has been installed on the BMW AG vehicles since 1996.
BMW EWS editor 3.2.0 Feature:
1. Recovery of key's synchronization (matching keys)
2. Changing VIN number which is contained in EWS unit
3. Recovering of coding data (vehicle's specific information)
4. Blocking and releasing vehicle access via the specific key
5. Changing VIN number which is contained in key (since 1998)
6. Changing mileage in key (contained in key since 1998 and on)
7. Changing mileage in EWS (contained in EWS since 1998 and on)
8. Resetting used keys into a “new” state (if key’s password is available)
9. Changing EWS parameters (product number, date of manufacturing, etc)
10. Configuring new transponders PCF7930 and PCF7935 to work with EWS unit.
11. All modifications of factory immobilizers are supported: EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS3+
12. Possibility of control and recovery of variable part of matching code for EWS and engine control unit DME/DDE
3 series (E46)
5 series (E39)
7 series (Е38)
Range Rover Vogue