Honda Diagnostic System HDS Beschreibung:
HIM (Honda & Acura Diagnostic System)is the latest diagnostic equipment for Honda vehicles. Diagnostic functions available for vehicles of HONDA/ACURA from year 1992 to2007.Test coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc. It supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU. This HIM is based on PC operation platform.
Our engineer test on our xp, theoritically HDS works on the original ones. For other system, you can test by your side.
1. If it asks for the dealer code, please enter as the prompts numbers.
For example, if i choose the other area, it tells that to enter 12 numbers, you can enter 12 "1" or 12 "12", just make sure it has the 12 numbers.
2. Choose the different areas, and the language is different.
3. Please make sure the device is COM1, then it can work normally.
Honda Diagnostic System HDS Funktion:
1.Functions supported by Honda/Acura protocols
1) Reading and decoding fault codes from control blocks memory
2) Deleting fault codes
3) Displays system current parameters in digital form
4) Displays system? current parameters in graphical form
5) Combined displaying of data
6) Management of executive devices
7) Logs keeping - writing and keeping of digital parameters in memory
8) Special functions - changing of permissible settings of blocks, programming etc.
2.Functions supported by OBD-II protocols
1) Mode $01 - Displays system current parameters in digital form (up to 8 parameters at once);
2) Mode $02 - Displays parameters of freeze frame;
3) Mode $03 - Reading and decoding of fault codes from control block? memory;
4) Mode $04 - Deleting of fault codes (memory clearing);
5) Mode $05 - Displays results of oxygen sensors;
6) Mode $06 - Displays results of changeably controlled systems and components;
7) Mode $07 - Displays results of constantly controlled systems and components;
8) Mode $08 - Management of executive devices;
9) Mode $09 - Displays car identification info.
Hardware and software requirements:
PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later). Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Honda Diagnostic System HDS Packliste;
1pc x HIM with OBDII Cable
1pc x DVD
1pc x 3 Pin Cable
1pc x RS232 Cable