Autel MaxiCOM MK908, featuring the super-fast Hexa-Core (1.3GHz + 1.7GHz) processor, an intuitive 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen, multitask-capable Android 4.4.2 OS and the coverage of OE-level diagnostics, is the best possible auto diagnostic scanner providing evolutionary smart solution for professionals with Garage or Auto Repairing Shops.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Automotive All System Diagnostic Tool Support ECU Key Coding (Updated Version of Maxisys MS908)
Top 4 Reasons to Get MK908:
1. Upgraded Version of MS908 MaxiSys
2. Support All-Around Diagnoses and ECU Programming
3. Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
4. Multiple Language Supported:
English, Spanish, French, German, polish,Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently
1. Generic OBD II operationsfor retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnosticinformation;
1) Read Codes –displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle controlmodule.
2) Erase Codes –erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
3) Live Data –retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
2. Special functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances;
Oil Reset: Remindsyou to change the oil when required.
EPB: Reads,clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
BMS: Shows allthe information related to the battery management system.
ABS: Reads andclears anti-lock braking system problems.
DPF: Showserrors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaust system).
TPMS: Monitorsair pressure in the tires.
IMMO: Used forenhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
3. Active test for figuringout whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well.
Unlike conventional scanners, MK908 users can get access to the vehicle-specificsubsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thusdriving the actuators to perform a specific function for determiningthe integrity of the systemor parts by reading the engine ECU data, or bymonitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay,or switch, between two operating states.
4. Ultimate Configurationsfor Super-Level Diagnosis
1) Super CPU & RAM: This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth performance. However MS908, by contrast, only gets 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
2) More Intuitive Display: Unlike MS908 supports 9.7" 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1", 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there’s a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files are quite easy thanks to 64GB on board memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
3) Ergonomic Design: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn’t mean it will fit in pocket. In particulars on the outside you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on the both sides to be more ergonomic, and to resist damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity
4) Useful Multitasking: The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds, but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
5. Autel MK908 ECU Programming & Coding:
The diagnostic tool can replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Since the introduction of OBD II and leading up to modern Hybrids and EVs, computers and software in cars have been expanding at an exponential rate. In-car software is becoming one of the leading needs for service, and updating software may be the only way to fix some of these issues:
-Durability of Mechanical Parts
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
The programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle’s ECU.
What's the difference between Coding and Reprogramming
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program,Component Adaptation or something similar, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Reprogramming Operations – downloads new version of software subscription from the on-line server database through internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the MaxiSys display tablet is connected to the internet, so there is no need to check for software subscriptions yourself), and reprograms the newest software version to the vehicle's ECU
6. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
ADAS is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision. Cameras, sensors, ultrasound, radar and LIDAR are some of the systems used to capture the driving environment data, including travelling or static vehicles position, pedestrian location, road sign, driving lane and intersection detection, road (curves) and driving conditions (poor visibility or evening driving), use that information to instruct the vehicle to take its predetermined action. Cameras, sensors and sensing systems are typically location in front and rear bumpers,windshield, front grill and side and rear view mirrors
7. Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features
Extendable Feature: It can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with Autel MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with Maxitpms TS501 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
8. AutoVin Technology:
The device equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
9. Fast Data Transfer (VCI):
The package comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
10. Data Manager:
The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files for future reviews.
Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage
for Chrysler,Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot,Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz,Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati,Maybach, Mini,Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3,Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus,Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD,Fuso.
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB);
Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
1pc x MaxiCOM MK908 Unit
1pc x Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
1pc x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for Audi-2+2
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Mini USB Cable
Die Bearbeitungszeit beträgt 48 Stunden. Wenn es ein Wochenende ist, wird die kompatible Zeit verzögert.
1. Pfosten, 10-17 Arbeitstage, keine Zoll meist. Für Deutschland und Großbritannien verwenden wir eine neue Postfirma, deren Zustellung nur 6-7 Werktage dauert.
2. YANWEN Express, 7-10 Werktag, ohne Zoll.
3. DHL: 5-7 Werktag, mit Zoll. Zoll hat die Pflicht des Kunden, aber wir schreiben als Standardwert mit niedrigem Wert, um Zollgebühren in Ihrem Land zu sparen. Wenn Sie Zollanforderungen benötigen, schreiben Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie die Bestellung aufgeben.
Finden unsere Web auf eurer Telefon:
Für Fragen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter: