F02 HUD is a multi-functional Head Up Diplay product which is developed based on OBDII interface and has good cost-performance ratio. which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which makes it possible that the driver may not have to look down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of visual dead zone forward
Car Head Up Display Vehicle-Mounted HUD Overspeed Warning OBD 2 System F02 on Sale
Hinweis: Compatible with vehicles after year 2003, vehicles should be with obd2 interface.
kaufen F02 Head Up Display jetzt für 7 Gründe(Vorbereitet mit F01):
||F01 Head Up Display
||F02 Head Up Display
|1. Car Speed
||km/h(default) & mph
||Green, normal font
||Green+White, bigger and clearer font
|4. Projection Area
||Bigger & Brighter
|5. Head Dissipation
|6. Circuit Board
||Updated, more stable & better performance
|7. Power outage
Preparation Before Installation and Use
Function of the Head Up Display screen
1. Speed: the number can indicate the current speed.
2. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
3. Unit of kilometer: in the international system of units, kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
4. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
5. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
6. Overspeed reminding: the icon of overspead will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
7. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
8. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
9. Real-time one hundred kilometers/instantaneous fuel consumption: displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
1. Know the type of your vehicle, only when the type of your vehicle meets the OBDII standards, can the HUD be normally used on your vehicle. Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then HUD can be installed. Check if there is a test diagnostic communication link (TDCL) under the steering wheel. (Most of the vehicles produced later than 2006 in China have been equipped with a TDCL)
2. Find out the 16 pin
diagnostic link (see the picture below) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. OBD interface Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, and then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4. The reflecting film should be pasted right above the H101 host machine and it should be able to reflect to the screen of the host machine..
Methods of pasting the film:
A. Uniformly water the place where the film will be pasted on ;
B. Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it , and paste it to the right place.
C. After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D. A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates , then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around.
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x Reflecting film
1pc x OBD2 Connecting line
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Non-slip mat
1pc x Warranty card
Q1. What to do when HUD can't be connected to the OBD connector?
A1: Our product adopts OBD II standard connector. If it can't be connected to this connector, it shows that your vehicle is not compatible with this kind of connector.
Q2: What to do if it can't start up?
A2: Please check whether you have installed the OBD II connector
correctly, and whether you have turned on the power supply.
Q3: What to do if I can't detect the treaty?
A3: Please turn on the HUD host machine while the engine is on, and ensure that the vehicle is matched to the OBD II standard.
Q4: What to do if the speed showed on the HUD is lower than that on the vehicle instrument panel?
A4: Almost all the instrument panels on the vehicle can't show the right speed of the vehicle, and the speed on it is often 2-5％ higher than the real speed, which is mainly out of the consideration of safety. This can explain why people often don't get photographed when they drive at a speed as high as 140 KM/H. In fact, the real speed is only 120 KM/H.
Q5: What to do if there is no reminding sound for alarm?
A5: Sound switch may be turned off. If the buzzer mark is displayed on the HUD, it means that the sound is on, otherwise the switch is turned off.
V2020.09 MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis Plus Second Hand Laptop Lenovo X220 I5
Die Bearbeitungszeit beträgt 48 Stunden. Wenn es ein Wochenende ist, wird die kompatible Zeit verzögert.
1. Pfosten, 10-17 Arbeitstage, keine Zoll meist. Für Deutschland und Großbritannien verwenden wir eine neue Postfirma, deren Zustellung nur 6-7 Werktage dauert.
2. YANWEN Express, 7-10 Werktag, ohne Zoll.
3. DHL: 5-7 Werktag, mit Zoll. Zoll hat die Pflicht des Kunden, aber wir schreiben als Standardwert mit niedrigem Wert, um Zollgebühren in Ihrem Land zu sparen. Wenn Sie Zollanforderungen benötigen, schreiben Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie die Bestellung aufgeben.
Finden unsere Web auf eurer Telefon:
Für Fragen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter: