Vident iMax4301 VAWS features for Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Bugatti and Lamborghini.
1. Injector coding
2. Oil Service Reset
3. Full ECU Diagnosis
4. Prime Fuel Pump(PFP)
5. Battery replaceTest(BRT)
6. Tire pressure sensor reset(TPMS)
7. Adaptive Front Lighting System(AFS)
8. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
9. Support OBDII/EOBD (Ten Modes of Operation)
10. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
11. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
12. Throttle Position Sensor(TPS)- Electronic throttle sensor reset
13. Applies to most of the VAG models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
14. VIDENT iMax4301 VAWS reads and clears trouble codes on most of the electronic systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag, body, chassis etc.
VIDENT iMax4301 Beschreibung:
VIDENT iMax4301 VAWS OBDII Function supports most of OBDII/EOBD test modes including CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
VIDENT iMax4301 VAWS OBDII Function works on most of 2001 and later European OBDII compliant PETROL vehicles and most of 2004 and later European OBDII compliant DIESEL vehicles.
Vident iMax4301 VAWS Other Features:
1. Freeze Frame
2. Read Live Data
3. TFT LCD,320*240
4. I/M Readiness Test
5. Data Playback and Print
6. Full Speed Upgrade via PC
7. Lifetime free software update
8. VAG Diagnosis for Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
9. Multilingual: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian etc
OBDII Function for all OBDII cars:
Erase Codes: Erase generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Comprehensive Help: Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations, DTC search & More.
Determine MIL: Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) after clearing codes and reset monitors.
Read Codes: Read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) permanent and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
On-Board Monitoring: This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
Vehicle Information: Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
O2 Sensor Test: This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
Data Stream: Read live PCM DataStream. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
I/M Readiness Test: Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
Evap System Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
Freeze Frame Data: When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
Vident iMax4301 VAWS Works on the VAG Most 1996 and Newer:
For Bugatti: Veyron etc.
For Lamborghini: Aventador, Gallardo, Huracan etc.
For Skoda: Citigo, Fabia, Octavia, Rapid, Roomster, Superb, Yeti, Kodiaq, Kamiq etc.
For Seat: Leon, Toledo, Exeo, Leon, Altea, Arosa, Ibiza, Corodoba, Alhambra, Inca, Mii etc.
For Bentley: Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Continental Flying Spur, Continental GT, Mulsanne
For Audi: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Cabriolet, Q2, Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8, S3, S4, S5, S7, R8, TT etc.
For Volkswagen: Lamando, Golf, Santana, NF, Scirocco, Jetta, Lavida, Beetle, EOS, Bora, Rabbit, Sagitar, Vento, Touran, New Beetle, Convertible, Caddy, Passat, CC, Magotan, Phaeton, Tiguan, Beetle, Voyage, Saveiro, Polo, Sharan, Touareg, Kombi etc.
Oil Service Reset
Service lamp reset:
1.If the service lamp is on, you must provide service for the car. After service, you need to reset the driving mileage or driving time so that the service lamp turns off and the system enables the new service cycle.
2.After changing engine oil or electric appliances that monitor oil life, you need to use vident tools reset the service lamp.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Brake pad replacement:
1. If the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line sends a signal sense line to the on-board computer to replace the brake pad. After replacing the brake pad, you must reset the brake pad. Otherwise, the car alarms.、
2. Reset must be performed in the following cases:
a) The brake pad and brake pad wear sensor are replaced.
b) The brake pad indicator lamp is on.
c) The brake pad sensor circuit is short, which is recovered.
d) The servo motor is replaced.
Battery Replace Test (BRT)
1. Use the car diagnostic device to reset the car battery monitoting unit to clear original fault information about insufficient battery electric quantity, and match the battery again and monitor battery based on current battery information.
2. Battery matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) Main battery is replaced. Battery matching must be performed to clear original electric quantity insufficiency information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information. If the related control module detects false information, it will invalidate some electric auxiliary functions, such as automatic start&stop function, sunroof without one-key trigger function, power window without automatic function.
b) Battery monitoring sensor. Battery matching is performed to re-match the control module and motoring sensor to detect battery electric quantity use information more accurately, which can avoid the instrument panel displaying false information.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
1. DPF regeneration is used to regularly clear PM (particulate matter) from the trap in combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM fire point combustion) to stabilize trap performance.
2. DPF regeneration matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) The bleeding backpressure sensor is replaced.
b) The PM trap is removed or replaced.
c) The fuel additive injector is removed or replaced.
d) The catalytic oxygenizer is removed or replaced.
e) The DPF regeneration MIL is on and maintenance is performed.
f) The DPF regeneration control module is replaced.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
1.Use the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuation element so that the ECU learning value is returned to the initial status to more accurately regulate throttle (or idle motor) operations to control intake air quantity.
2.Throttle matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) The ECU is replaced and the ECU does not yet store throttle working features.
b) The ECU is disconnected and the ECU memory is lost.
c) The throttle assembly is replaced.
d) The intake passage is replaced or removed, which affects idle speed control by ECU and throttle body.
e) The throttle is cleaned. Although the idle throttle potentiometer features are not changed, with the same throttle opening, the intake quantity has changed and idle speed control features have changed.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Steering angle reset:
1.To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line. Taking this position as reference, the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering.
2.After replacing the steering angle position sensor, replacing steering mechanical parts (such as steering gearbox, steering column, end tie rod, steering knuckle), peforming four-wheel alignment, or recoving car body, you must reset the steering angle.
Prime Fuel Pump(PFP)
1.The program can detect the Prime Fuel Pump function.
2.Air often gets into the fuel line when a diesel vehicle change fuel or assembly fuel system. This causes a vehicle to have problems starting, forcing you to 'prime' the fuel system to remove the air.
Adaptive Front Lighting System(AFS)
This function is used to initialize the adaptive headlight system. The adaptive headlight system determines whether to automatically turn on the headlight according to ambient light intensity, monitors driving speed and body posture, and adjusts the headlight lighting angle.
Tire pressure sensor reset(TPMS)
Tire pressure reset:
1.After the tire pressure MIL turns on and maintenance is performed, the tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
2.Tire pressure resetting must be performed after maintenance is performed in the following cases: tire pressure is too low, tire leaks, tire pressure monitoring device is replaced or installed, tire is replaced, tire pressure sensor is damaged, tire is replaced for the car with tire pressure monitoring function
1.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
2.After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
Vident iMax4301 Paketliste:
1pc x VIDENT iMax4301 VAWS main unit
1pc x Users Manual
1pc x USB cable
V2020.09 MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis Plus Second Hand Laptop Lenovo X220 I5
Die Bearbeitungszeit beträgt 48 Stunden. Wenn es ein Wochenende ist, wird die kompatible Zeit verzögert.
1. Pfosten, 10-17 Arbeitstage, keine Zoll meist. Für Deutschland und Großbritannien verwenden wir eine neue Postfirma, deren Zustellung nur 6-7 Werktage dauert.
2. YANWEN Express, 7-10 Werktag, ohne Zoll.
3. DHL: 5-7 Werktag, mit Zoll. Zoll hat die Pflicht des Kunden, aber wir schreiben als Standardwert mit niedrigem Wert, um Zollgebühren in Ihrem Land zu sparen. Wenn Sie Zollanforderungen benötigen, schreiben Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie die Bestellung aufgeben.
Finden unsere Web auf eurer Telefon:
Für Fragen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter: